Are you in the process of deciding what the most appropriate conservatory blinds? Getting bogged down in the apparent endless array of options, colours and ranges to choose from? Then why not keep it simple and choose wooden blinds to add a touch of style and class to your conservatory?
Choosing Your Conservatory Blinds
When thinking of a conservatory blind, many will consider vertical blinds, and why not, after all they are low in cost, versatile and look lovely. Many people don’t tend to think of wooden blinds as they believe that the excess heat generated in the summer months will lead to slats warping and losing their colour very quickly. However, the latest range of high-performance wooden blinds make them ideal as conservatory blinds, and work well for a number of reasons:
- All our new wooden blind ranges are heat-treated, and are therefore specifically designed to maintain their colour even when exposed to direct sunlight for a substantial amount of time. They are also designed not to warp in hot conditions, so are ideal in conservatories.
- When we install wooden blinds in conservatories, we use specially designed extension brackets, which allow the blinds to sit far enough away from the window frame so that they will not interfere or catch on the petruding handles when tilting the slats or lifting the blinds up and down.
- As with all venetian style blinds, the wooden blinds are extremely versatile. They can be angled to allow the desired amount of light into the conservatory. Tilted at a 45 degree angle can provide privacy without reducing the light levels; closing the blinds fully can cut out glare on a bright or sunny day; also they can be fully raised on dull days to let the maximum amount of light into the conservatory
- Even with the wider size slats, wooden blinds still leave plenty of window ledge space free for picture frames etc
- Our latest wooden range has a beautiful array of colours and finishes. They really can transform a conservatory into a stunning, cosy, usable room.
In addition to the traditional 25, 35 and 50mm range of slat sizes, we now have the stylish 63mm ‘shutter-style’ wooden blinds, which can give the appearance of plantation shutters without breaking the bank!
We can also supply the 25mm colour range as ‘perfect fit’ blinds, which comes with a frame surrounding the blind, and clips directly onto the window frame. See our Perfect Fit page for more details!
Our free, no obligation choose at home service will provide you with expert advice to ensure you receive the blinds that will perform exactly right for you. We will work closely with you to design your blinds, meet your budget and taste requirements.
Whatever your requirements, we provide impartial advice to customers in Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Liverpool and surrounding areas – so why not call today?