Expression Blinds specialise in the supply of commercial blinds. We have worked on some exciting projects for customers including:
- Manchester City Football Club
- Warrington Wolves Rugby League
- Lloyds Pharmacy
- Answer IT
- Narnia Day Nursery
- Loretto Grammar School
- Marco Marco Restaurant Lymm
- and many more!
Many people have asked us which types of blinds are best suited to commercial premises. There are numerous factors to consider, but the most important are:
1) Select a blind that is hard-wearing (most people don’t look after the blinds like they would in their own home!)
2) If choosing a fabric blind, select a flame retardant material to comply with health and safety regulations, as well as many business insurance companies.
3) Select a colour to fit in with the corporate theme.
Each situation is different, which is why we offer a free design consultation, where we will visit your premises and talk you through the different options available.
Many people think to choose neutral colours for commercial blinds, but we have some beautiful vibrant colours that can make a feature out of the windows, and brighten the workplace up. This can lead to increased moral and greater productivity. So why not add a splash of colour to your workplace today?
Our free, no obligation choose at home service will provide you with expert advice to ensure you receive the blinds that will perform exactly right for you. We will work closely with you to design your blinds, meet your budget and taste requirements.
Whatever your requirements, we provide impartial advice to customers in Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Liverpool and surrounding areas – so why not call today?