Perfect fit blinds are the latest innovation in window blind technology. They allow blinds to be fitted directly onto the window frames, with a wide range of benefits. So why would you choose perfect fit blinds?
Reasons to Choose Perfect Fit Blinds
- No damage to the window frame during installation – the brackets for the blinds slot in behind the rubber seals on the window. This means no screw holes into the window frames which can be unsightly when blinds are removed in future. Plus if you’ve had new windows, the last thing you want are holes being drilled into them!
- Available in a huge range of styles and colours – we can do them as roller blinds, pleated blinds or venetian blinds in a vast array of fabrics, colours and textures. Plus we offer various frame colours including anthracite, silver and dark mahogany
- They are fully tensioned – making them ideal for doors and tilt and turn windows. They won’t flap or move about when the door/window is opened and closed or if there is a breeze/draught in the room!
- Fully child safe – a huge consideration in today’s blinds industry is that children are safe around window coverings. Perfect fit blinds dont have cords or chains to get caught up in so parents can relax a little more!
- Versatile in their fitting – as long as the window has a rubber seal, we can install perfect fit blinds to them!
- Affordable – we have ranges of perfect fit blinds to fit every taste and budget!
We offer a free, no obligation choose at home service, allowing you to browse our full range of perfect fit blinds and select the ideal blind to meet your requirements! Get in touch today to book your appointment – or simply for some free blinds advice – on 0161 241 9686.